Saturday, November 20, 2004

Chicken and Biscuit Casserole

It's been a long week. And what better way to make up for the fact that I signed over 300 letters last night than a big heaping casserole made up of chicken and biscuits. Now, normally I'm not a biscuit man, nor am I am biscuit man, nor am I a biscuit man. I'm repeating myself in the vain hope that I can convince myself that I am not a biscuit man (I'm not) before I gain 100 pounds eating biscuits.

Oh my sweet god: I am a biscuit-eating fool. They are great! Who thought of biscuits?!? And now for a shameful plug:
All Recipes | Chicken | Chicken and Biscuit Casserole

1 Comments:

Blogger MiaLynn said...

Quinn, now we know your secret weakness. You have met your match your silly biscuit eating fool!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home